Has your job been made redundant and you are unsure whether to stay in your current type of work?
- Are you in need of support to get you through a challenging time?
- Do you need help with creating a CV and preparing for interview?
- Are you required to make a presentation?
Redundancy can be traumatic but it can be an opportunity to take stock and critically consider your next move.
Do you want to stay in the same job type, the same industry or is this now the time to achieve your true ambition? Change career or start your own business? With our Outplacement services we will Enable you to make the right choice.
Once you decide on your next steps, our Outplacement services will support you in developing an effective CV, interview practice and managing your job search.
Our Outplacement services take you through the following stages:
- Presenting yourself on paper
- Targeting your message
- A CV that sells you and your potential
- Covering letters
- The Right Impression!
- Understanding the process
- At the interview
- After the interview
Managing Your Job Search
- Developing your plan of action
- Handling the obstacles
- Plan Review
- Staying motivated
Whether you have been made redundant, seeking to change jobs or exploring your career direction ChangEnable can enable you achieve your goals.